Interested in building a new product? Join our team of deep divers.
At Trisor we have identified a great opportunity.
Safe deposit boxes have been a niche product for centuries. With growing distrust in the financial system, banks and political systems, we see a great potential in keeping physical assets protected. DIGITAL. SECURE. DISCRET. INDEPENDENT.
As part of the WeQ group, you will join one of our new ventures in the early growing phase and have a big impact on technical decisions and product development. You will engineer the scalable backend to manage our vaults and deposit boxes in facilities all over the world, connect the payment and billing systems and provide secure endpoints for the frontend.
Join our lab of “deep divers” – a small multidisciplinary agile team of accomplished engineers with a focus on smart algorithms, scalable infrastructure and process automation. Help us build amazing products with cutting-edge technology!
What we expect from you in this role
- From design to operation, you develop our scalable microservices
- Implement algorithms, features and APIs using Java and GraphQL
- You secure our infrastructure, endpoints and data like a digital vault
- Code our infrastructure using Terraform and optimize our pipelines for CI/CD
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
What you should have accomplished so far
- 3+ years of working experience as a Java developer
- The self-conception of owning and shipping your code
- Expert in microservices, relational databases, and in-memory storage
- Good knowledge in GraphQL, build pipelines, infrastructure as code and containerization
- A strong sense of ownership and experience of working in a fast-paced company developing its innovative product
Our technology stack
Java, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, AWS, CI/CD, Datadog and more to come
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities. We provide top-notch workstations with the latest hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, hands-on mentoring from our CTO and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, Karaoke, Movie Nights and many more events.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.