Interested in building a new product? Join our team of sentries.
Do you want to become a superhero fighting against counterfeiting and brand abuse? Then join our Sentryc superhero team for building a new product!
Sentryc GmbH is a tech expertise company headquartered in Berlin with representations in Barcelona and Szczecin. Founded in 2019, our mission is to greatly reduce the number of counterfeits and trademark infringements on the Internet. We provide our customers with an intelligent cloud solution that searches the Internet for products, identifies and documents potential counterfeits, and can then automatically report them for deletion. We also focus on technologies such as AI and machine learning.
Join our team of superheros – a young, innovative and fast-acting agile team of accomplished engineers with a focus on smart algorithms, scalable infrastructure and process automation. Help us build amazing software with cutting-edge technology and apply sophisticated algorithms to help our customers protect their brands and products.
What we expect from you in this role
- From design to operation, you develop microservices and balance the crawler
- Implement algorithms, features and APIs using Python, Java and GraphQL
- Code our infrastructure using Terraform and optimize our pipelines for CI/CD
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
What you should have accomplished so far
- 3+ years of working experience as a Python developer and at least one other language (Java prefered)
- The self-conception of owning and shipping your code
- Good knowledge in microservices, relational databases, queues, and in-memory storage
- A strong sense of working in a fast-paced startup developing its innovative product
- Nice to have are crawling experience and an interest in machine learning
Our technology stack
Python, Java, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Scrapy, Docker, AWS (ECS, Fargate, SQS), CI/CD, Datadog and more to come
What we offer
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our office is centrally located right in between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt with a great view over the city and the “Alex”-tower
- We provide top-notch workstations with the hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks, fruits and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our regular team activities like go-cart or summer BBQs.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.