Interested in building a new product? Join our team of sentries.
Do you want to become a superhero fighting against counterfeiting and brand abuse? Then join our Sentryc superhero team for building a new product!
Sentryc GmbH is a tech expertise company headquartered in Berlin with representations in Barcelona and Szczecin. Founded in 2019, our mission is to greatly reduce the number of counterfeits and trademark infringements on the Internet. We provide our customers with an intelligent cloud solution that searches the Internet for products, identifies and documents potential counterfeits, and can then automatically report them for deletion. We also focus on technologies such as AI and machine learning.
As part of the Frontend Team, you will ensure our application is loved by our customers for its well-architectured design and adored by their users for its ease of use and simplicity. Join our team of experts and help us build amazing products with cutting-edge technology!
What we expect from you in this role
- Ensure a well-designed front-end system that can grow and incorporate the many features on our road-map
- Develop new features while always striving to improve the development process
- Take technical decisions and agree on contracts with the back-end team
- Bring the application and the technical team around it to the next level
What you should have accomplished so far
- Finished studies in an IT field or relevant work experience
- An architectural mindset with a focus on producing reusable and maintainable code
- Willingness to learn and improve on every aspect of the development process
- Good experience with React development and an understanding of its core principles
- GraphQL, build pipelines and containerization is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
Our technology stack
React, TypeScript, GraphQL, AWS (S3), CI/CD, Docker, npm, yarn, git, Sentry, hotjar and more to come
What we offer
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is centrally located right in between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt with a great view over the city
- We provide top-notch workstations with the latest hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks, fruits and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our regular team activities like go-cart or summer BBQs.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.