Interested in building a new product from scratch? Join our lab of deep divers.
As part of the WeQ group, you will join one of our new ventures in the early growing phase and have a big impact on technical decisions and product development.You will scrape the biggest online marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, analyze their products and apply sophisticated algorithms to help our customers protect their brand and products.
For you, software engineering best practices (including requirements analysis, system design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation, etc.) are essential for productivity, collaboration, quality and maintainability. Join our lab of “deep divers” – a small multidisciplinary agile team of accomplished engineers with a focus on smart algorithms, scalable infrastructure and process automation. Help us build amazing products with cutting-edge technology!
Our technology stack
Java, Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, AWS (ECS, Fargate, SQS), CI/CD, Datadog and more to come
What we expect from you in this role
- From design to operation, you develop microservices and balance the crawling workers
- Implement algorithms, features and APIs using Java and GraphQL
- Code our infrastructure using Terraform and optimize our pipelines for CI/CD
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
What you should have accomplished so far
- 3+ years of working experience as a Java developer
- The self-conception of shipping your own code
- Good knowledge of crawling, relational databases, queues, and in-memory storage
- A strong sense of ownership and experience of working in a fast-paced company developing its own product
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations with the latest hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme.
Sentryc is an enterprise with tech expertise based in Berlin and with representation all over Germany. We offer innovative, digital and agile solutions to prevent the misuse of your brand assets on the web and we can count many renowned German businesses to our satisfied clients.