Are you a storyteller at heart and absolutely love digital marketing?
WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
We’re looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager who approaches writing with passion and is up for taking on the challenge and ownership of planning and creating content. As our internal expert storyteller, you will deliver copy across our communication channels. Is writing your second nature? Do you have experience in digital marketing? Are you interested in the ad tech landscape? Join the fast-paced, but also fun and relaxed atmosphere of WeQ’s Marketing team and show them what you got!
What we expect from you
- Supporting the content creation for all sales, marketing, and employer branding activities with planning and creating of on-brand content: from press releases, articles, web copy, blog posts, company presentations, to social updates and catchy slogans
- Leading our social media marketing and content campaigns, from development to execution
- Taking ownership of the editorial calendar and working closely with UI designer to develop visual assets and collaborating with stakeholders to create content that mixes core brand messaging, company news and updates, industry trends and events
- Managing social media accounts and sharing a variety of content including relevant industry content to support brand awareness efforts and drive conversation and engagement
- Measuring content and campaign success against KPIs and analysing data to optimise, and improve results
- Researching industry trends to keep our content strategy ahead of the curve and furthermore drive internal communications and training, in respect to social media
- Working with the sales team and account managers to develop brand awareness lead generation strategies through PR, content marketing and social media
- Coming up with creative ideas to help enhance WeQ’s PR, social, and email campaigns strategies
What you should have accomplished so far
- 2-4 years of content marketing, copywriting or PR experience
- Natural problem-solver: experience working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to challenges
- Preferably a degree in journalism, communications or marketing
- Excellent communication and writing skills (blogging and WordPress skills are a plus)
- Native or near-native fluency in English
- Proven track record of social media and digital marketing campaign success
- Creative and innovative, yet highly organised and able to prioritise and focus on delivering results
- Working well independently, within the team and with different stakeholders to create content that resonates and conveys our core messages
- Awareness and understanding of the latest mobile marketing strategies and genuine interest in mobile marketing, gaming, social media and tech are a big plus
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations, with the latest hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, ping pong challenges and many more (depending on location). We fly the San Francisco team to Berlin for our global bi-annual company events.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme.