Are you willing to go beyond in order to develop and acquire new mobile partnerships?WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Key Accounts Manager to join our Berlin team. In this role, using a combination of your social skills, exceptional emotional intelligence, and analytical mindset, you will be the main point of contact for your portfolio of Korean and other international clients. Ideally, you thrive in a working environment where you have freedom and autonomy while achieving your daily goals as well as participating in team-work.
What we expect from you in this role
- Key Account Management of the Korean as well as international advertiser portfolio
- Managing entire post-sales client onboarding processes related to our platform
- Creating, analyzing, optimizing and managing marketing campaigns, meeting business requirements and assuring customers' satisfaction
- Presentation of the business concept and negotiation of the operational conditions in order to grow accounts' results
- Maintaining and intensifying partnerships, scouting for new business opportunities within the network, and in the market
- Close cooperation and exchange with the Direct Sales, IT and Media Buying teams
What you have accomplished so far
- Bachelor degree in Economics or scientific field, Master is a plus
- Previous working experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs, ideally in the Digital Advertising Business (Ad-Networks, Affiliate Marketing)
- Good knowledge of the mobile industry, performance marketing (CPI, CPA, CPE, CPL, CPM and CPC) and digital advertising market ecosystem
- Fluent in English and native Korean speaker, written and spoken (additional language is a plus)
- Sense for new business opportunities including excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to use it in day-to-day operations
- Dynamic, autonomous thinker, analytically skilled and results-oriented personality who is curious and eager to learn
- Team player and motivator with a high degree of self-initiative, distinct hands-on-mentality and easy-going personality
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.