Are you willing to “go beyond” in order to develop and acquire new mobile partnerships?
WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
Help us nurture solid partnerships to push this mobile world forward and join our mission to disrupt the status quo of the mobile marketing ecosystem. We empower our partners to achieve their most ambitious KPIs thanks to our first-class account management services. We value transparency and communication, and we know that building trust with our clients leads to fruitful partnerships. So, help us nurture these relationships and to develop and optimize campaigns in real-time using our in-house machine-learning technology. Not only will you be involved proactively in campaign management, but also in the development of relationships with key stakeholders using your effective communication skills: whether via email, phone, client meetings - or attending industry-leading events worldwide.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our SF office, coming from the performance marketing digital industry. You should be able to use your analytical skills and creativity to structure creative publisher deals impacting our largest region, provide a strategic plan for going bigger with our partners, help drive deeper partnerships, and interact with senior executives and external stakeholders.
What we expect from you in this role
- Managing the relationships with selected top supply partners and further leveraging your publisher network in the mobile industry
- Quickly and effectively matching traffic capabilities/requests with prioritized top campaigns
- Conducting regular analysis/reporting, scheduling strategic calls/meetings and outlining action points
- Proactively identifying and developing new supply leads, acquiring publishers to our network and developing a strong portfolio of supply partnerships
- Representing WeQ at various international events
What you have accomplished so far
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field from an accredited university
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in the mobile marketing industry and desire to become a crucial part of it
- A people-person with an analytical mind-set and a pro at building relationships
- Well organized and structured
- An entrepreneur at heart, you are enthusiastic, optimistic, proactive and future-oriented
- Always strive to become a better version of yourself
Perks awaiting you
- Healthcare benefits for medical, dental, vision (BlueShield PPO & Kaiser HMO) — we cover 100% of your premium, and 50% of your dependent’s premium
- Additional health insurance for business travel
- Paid leave per calendar year: 15 days of vacation (with one day added for each year of service) & 5 sick days & 11 days of paid (public) holidays
- Extra vacation days in certain cases (wedding, childbirth, moving, bereavement), gifts for childbirth ($200 gift card for a baby store & flowers for the mom), and wedding gift s ($250)
- Subsidizing monthly public transportation tickets (up to $75)
- Bonus program: every employee in a ‘cash generating unit’ has a personal commission and a bonus plan
- Birthday gifts: $25 Amazon gift card and a half day off on your birthday
- Company pregnancy benefits (maternity & paternity leave)
- Intensive onboarding trainings across all teams and a personal mentor/buddy
- Various e-learning options for free (LinkedIn Learning, Skillshare, Udemy)
- WeQ’s international spirit: we have 30+ different nationalities working in our San Francisco & Berlin office
- Regular team events organized by the team and sponsored by WeQ
- 40-hour work week
- Employee referral bonus between $2,000 and $5,000 (depending on role)