Are you willing to go beyond in order to develop and acquire new mobile partnerships?
We’re looking for a highly motivated Publisher Account Manager to join our Pub Team and use your client communication skills, quick wit, and drive to help grow and flourish our current portfolio of publisher partnerships. Down the road, you will learn to negotiate and onboard new partners. Don't miss out on this opportunity to work in our international team alongside our Head of Supply and enter the AdTech industry directly at the source.
What we expect from you in this role
- Autonomous management of relationships with selected top publisher accounts of the online and mobile industry
- Good understanding of technical and business capabilities of your own portfolio
- Quick and effective matching of traffic requests with prioritized top campaigns
- Up- and cross-selling of our solutions to a select publisher portfolio
- Conducting regular analysis, provide reporting, schedule strategic calls, and meetings
- Proactively increasing the amount and quality of campaigns of your portfolio by identifying and developing new publisher leads and acquiring publishers to our network
What you have accomplished so far
- Minimum one year of experience in online marketing, preferably performance marketing
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field from an accredited university
- Track record of growing accounts independently over an extended period of time
- Good knowledge of publisher management as well as best practices
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of any additional language is a strong plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Well organized, eager to learn, quick-minded, efficient and a motivated team player
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.