Are you willing to “go beyond” in order to develop and acquire new mobile partnerships?
WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team in our SF office. By employing your deep knowledge of industry trends, applying strong negotiation skills, coupled with an interest and understanding of market analyses, you enjoy and excel at transforming new opportunities into long-term relationships and endurable revenues.
What we expect from you in this role
- Managing the elaborate proposal process, by identifying client drivers and including client requirements, developing the proposal through the inputs from other teams.
- Creating valuable, relevant, new relationships with clients in the mobile industry
- Researching, acquiring and developing new mobile partnerships
- Conducting regular analysis, and scheduling strategic calls and meetings
- Interacting with the Account Management teams in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launching plans, and budgeting
- Meeting established monthly and quarterly team goals
What you have accomplished so far
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Track record of significantly growing portfolio revenues over an extended period of time, through strategic management
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser or client management as well as a demonstration of best practices
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Strategic mindset and high-level service orientation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding the most effective solutions
Perks awaiting you
- Healthcare benefits for medical, dental, vision (BlueShield PPO & Kaiser HMO) — we cover 100% of your premium, and 50% of your dependent’s premium
- Additional health insurance for business travel
- Paid leave per calendar year: 15 days of vacation (with one day added for each year of service) & 5 sick days & 11 days of paid (public) holidays
- Extra vacation days in certain cases (wedding, childbirth, moving, bereavement)
- Subsidizing monthly public transportation tickets (up to $75)
- Bonus program: every employee in a ‘cash generating unit’ has a personal commission and a bonus plan
- Company-sponsored mobile device with premium plan
- Company pregnancy benefits (maternity & paternity leave)
- Intensive onboarding trainings across all teams and a personal mentor/buddy
- Various e-learning options for free (LinkedIn Learning, Skillshare, Udemy)
- Custom workstation: choose the laptop you like best to feel comfortable and be productive
- Employee referral bonus between $2,000 and $5,000 (depending on the role)