Are you willing to “go beyond” in order to develop and acquire new mobile partnerships?
WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
We're looking for a Sales Manager to join the team in our Berlin office. By employing your deep knowledge of industry trends, applying strong negotiation skills, coupled with an interest and understanding of market analyses, you enjoy and excel at transforming new opportunities into long-term relationships and endurable revenues.
What we expect from you in this role
- Managing the elaborate proposal process, by identifying client drivers and including client requirements, developing the proposal through the inputs from other teams
- Creating valuable, relevant, new relationships with clients in the mobile industry from Western Europe and the USA
- Researching, acquiring and developing new mobile partnerships
- Conducting regular analysis, and scheduling strategic calls and meetings
- Interacting with the Account Management teams in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launching plans, and budgeting
- Meeting established monthly and quarterly team goals
What you have accomplished so far
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Track record of significantly growing portfolio revenues over an extended period of time, through strategic management
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser or client management as well as a demonstration of best practices
- Native English is mandatory, knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Strategic mindset and high-level service orientation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding the most effective solutions
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.