Are you an initiative thinker looking to shape the ad tech space? Join our lab of deep divers.
WeQ is a mobile advertising company, achieving measurable results for clients worldwide. Headquartered in Berlin with an office in San Francisco, it has a global footprint in Tokyo and Seoul. WeQ drives user acquisition and engagement to deliver mobile performance and branding campaigns. WeQ’s experts enable clients to achieve their goals by combining a client-centric approach with purpose-built, state-of-the-art technology across 180 markets.
You will work closely with other software and data engineers to build the next generation ad tech services. If you have a deep understanding of building highly scalable applications in Java (or other languages), and like seeing your services being hit with a high load in production, you will fit right in.
What we expect from you in this role
- Design, build, test, scale and operate our highly available services handling billions of events and TBs of data per day.
- Improve current services architecture and quality.
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools.
- Have a passion for learning and improving yourself.
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can and have fun while doing it.
Technologies we are using
Java, Vertx, Spring/Spring Boot, Maven, Kafka, Hadoop, Presto, Druid, Spark, MongoDB, Aerospike, Redis, Docker, AWS, GCE, Hybrid Cloud, Ansible, Terraform, Grafana, Cassandra, CI/CD.
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in hip Berlin and San Francisco neighborhoods with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- San Francisco office offers in-house educational events: from building killer pitch decks to getting inspired by top industry speakers.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs and many more (depending on location).
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.