WePractice is an internal startup of Sparrow Ventures.
We Practice s a fast growing startup with the mission to sustainably improve mental health in Switzerland. Our goal is to connect people seeking support with the right therapist in the best possible environment. To make this possible, we operate modern coworking locations where we provide professional support to independent psychotherapists and psychological counselors, as well as a digital platform that facilitates access to suitable practitioners.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization. You'll own the code and be responsible for shipping new features while ensuring the code stays of high quality, remains scalable and testable. You’ll be working on different products that are used by therapists, clients and doctors. These products include, among others, our existing website and also newly built products that help therapists in their daily work..
The ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs and databases.
Your areas of responsibility include
- Develop new features that enable positive user experiences
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development, including design, implementation, and deployment
- Be part of a small product team and work closely with our product managers and designers
- At least two years of experience building web applications
- You have experience in Salesforce Lightning Component development
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable degree
- You are fluent in English
- The opportunity to work on our meaningful mission to sustainably strengthen mental health in Switzerland.
- An engaged and approachable customer base that loves our product and wants to improve it together with us
- A team that really cares about how we work together and our values in order to foster a great work culture
- A modern tech stack and modern state of the art ways of working
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Flexible work hours to accommodate to your personal schedule
- You decide if and when you want to work remotely or from the office
- Attractive phone plan paid by the company and option for a new Iphone
- Brand new work equipment of your choice (Laptop, Mouse, Keyboard, Headphones)
- Attractive pension scheme
- Regular team events, celebrations and lunches
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations
- We care
- We are courageous
- We make an impact
- We take ownership
- We grow together
- We belong
- We have fun
Please apply via the online form.