WePractice is an internal startup of Sparrow Ventures.
We Practice s a fast growing startup with the mission to sustainably improve mental health in Switzerland. Our goal is to connect people seeking support with the right therapist in the best possible environment. To make this possible, we operate modern coworking locations where we provide professional support to independent psychotherapists and psychological counselors, as well as a digital platform that facilitates access to suitable practitioners.
What to expect as (Senior) Product Manager WePractice (m/f/d)?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who thrives in a startup environment with flat hierarchies and a high amount of responsibility and ownership. You will be working on optimizing existing and defining & delivering new products. The products you will be working on will enable practitioners to deliver the best care and will make mental healthcare more accessible for clients.
An entrepreneurial mindset is essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed and experienced in bringing products to life. You have a maker mindset and are a passionate product manager who is experienced in both product discovery and product delivery.
Your areas of responsibility include
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as the leading platform for mental health in Switzerland
- You lead and drive the whole product team
- You analyze product & market data to identify ways of improving the existing products
- You collaborate closely with other product managers, design, and engineering to test and develop new products and features
- You plan and prioritize new features in the product backlog
- You lead & participate in scrum & other meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Strong customer-orientation, with deep knowledge of user research methodologies
- A wide and proven toolbox of product frameworks (Scrum, etc.) and other methodologies
- Experience in different phases of the product life cycle
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Outstanding emotional intelligence and collaboration skills
- Ability to coach other members of the product team
- Fluency in English & German (written and verbal communication skills)
Based in the heart of Zurich, we have flexible hours and a hybrid working culture topped up with regular team events and lunches.
We foster a no bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment where the best argument counts. Being highly dynamic and results driven, we have a “move fast and learn fast” culture, here for the fame and glory of what we have built. Most importantly, we have fun on the way.
Applications that have been submitted by email or private messages can’t be considered. For any specific questions on our openings, please contact us via the contact form on our webpage. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies. Any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Sparrow Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, please refer to our EO Policy on our careers page.