What is Weploy?
Weploy is a Melbourne based start-up, specialising in customer service and contact centre hiring across Australia. We match top quality, ready-to-work candidates with major clients across insurance, retail, telecommunications and many more industries!
We're looking for resilient, enthusiastic, customer oriented individuals who have strong experience in phone-based customer service.
Our roles vary from a couple of days, to a couple of weeks, to a few months to permanent! The majority of roles are casual contracts with full-time hours, starting from $28 p/hour + super.
Our client is one of the most reputable luxury car manufacturers in the world, based out of South-Eastern suburbs. They are looking for a new Settlements Officer expert to join their vibrant contact centre team, who are committed to providing an exceptional service.
The Role: Settlements Officer (starting ASAP | hybrid work arrangement)
Tech-experience: CRM experience preferred | Tech-savvy knowledge of various systems
Duration: 3 months temp to perm (performance based)
Start date: ASAP (1 week to set-up systems)
Training: Two Weeks
- Cross checking settlement packs from dealers and retailers with AML packs.
- Outbound calling to cross check information supplied by applicants
- Data entry in CRM
- Will Handle Approx 25 Deals Per Day
- 70% Administration/Data Entry sometimes need to speak to business managers on the phone
Time Requirements: This is a full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4:30 pm role (38 hours a week), will be required to work 1 out of 5 Saturdays | Training will be on-site, and hybrid working arrangements thereafter, PARKING available onsite | Permanency based on satisfactory performance
Pay: $29.89 an hour + super
About the working environment: A vibrant, fun, collaborative, energetic work culture, they believe in fun workplace dynamics and have regular work activities such as Pyjama Party Day, Bring Your Dog to Work Day, National Doughnut Day!!!
- Full time availability
- No Vaccination Required
- Punctual and reliable
- Keen to make an impression for longer term career path
- Multi channel and multi-tasking capable (responding to calls and emails, navigating through multiple systems simultaneously).
- Someone really switched on, good admin and data entry experience.
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) you join our community of individuals who are passionate about customer service and can hit the ground running in any organisation.
Are you wanting to get back into the full-time workforce? Do you need a bit of spare cash before travelling?
Have you found yourself unemployed and need to pay the bills? Our Weployees come from all walks of life, and all have equal access to the same full-time opportunities.
We undertake interviews and compliance checks on behalf of clients so you can start new assignments ASAP! Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of temporary Customer Service job assignments at your fingertips.
Roles are automatically matched to your skills, experience, location and availability, and are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app.
Our Talent Team will support you from your first assignment, to the next, to the next, and so on!
- No lengthy application process involved
- Elevate your experience and knowledge with world recognised companies
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Opportunity to secure EXTENSIONS or ONGOING WORK (and maybe PERM if you're lucky!)
Team Culture: Is a collaborative one, the team takes lunch breaks together, outgoing and fun, open to all ages. As long as friendly and outgoing, someone who can have a chat!
Sign up today!
Want more info? Email email@example.com