What is Weploy?
Weploy is a Melbourne based start-up, specialising in customer service and administration hiring across Australia. We match top quality, ready-to-work candidates with major clients across insurance, retail, telecommunications and many more industries!
We're looking for resilient, enthusiastic, detail oriented individuals who have strong experience in data entry and administration.
Our roles vary from a couple of days, to a couple of weeks, to a few months to permanent! The majority of roles are casual contracts with full-time hours, starting from $28 p/hour + super.
Our client is one of the most reputable luxury car manufacturers in the world. They are looking for an experienced data entry and admin superstar to join their amazing Settlements team.
- Settlements Officer role
- 6 month contract ASAP starts
- FT hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30pm (will work one weekend day a month during busy periods)
- Receiving vehicle settlement packs that come through from retailers and vehicle dealerships, cross checking information to ensure it matches up with AML checks
- Handling approx. 25 deals to process per day
- Chasing up missing documents or information to support submissions eg. someone who forgot to upload ID
- 70% administration/data entry. Sometimes will be required to make outbound calls to speak with external business partners
- Ensuring accuracy when checking work
- Being comfortable picking up multiple systems quickly is a must - we are looking for someone who is confident with excel, and would rate themselves as a 9 or 10 in their tech levels
- You may be required to work one day over the weekend during peak periods (typically at end of month
- 2 weeks onsite training & support (must be double vaxxed as you will be onsite at times)
- $28.51 p/hour + super
- Full time availability & ability to work the odd weekend shift
- Double Vaxxed
- 1 years recent (last 2 years) data entry experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to notice mistakes when checking documents, and maintain accuracy with data checking
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly organised and multi-tasking capable (responding to calls and emails, navigating through multiple systems simultaneously)
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) you join our community of individuals who are passionate about customer service and can hit the ground running in any organisation.
Are you wanting to get back into the full-time workforce? Do you need a bit of spare cash before travelling?
Have you found yourself unemployed and need to pay the bills? Our Weployees come from all walks of life, and all have equal access to the same full-time opportunities.
We undertake interviews and compliance checks on behalf of clients so you can start new assignments ASAP! Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of temporary Customer Service job assignments at your fingertips.
Roles are automatically matched to your skills, experience, location and availability, and are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app.
Our Talent Team will support you from your first assignment, to the next, to the next, and so on!
- No lengthy application process involved
- Elevate your experience and knowledge with world recognised companies
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Hourly rates starting from $28 an hour + super
- Opportunity to secure EXTENSIONS or ONGOING WORK (and maybe PERM if you're lucky!)
Sign up today!
Want more info? Email email@example.com