What is Weploy?
Weploy is an on-demand hiring platform specialising in customer service roles in contact centres.
We work with major clients in industries such as telecommunications, insurance, retail and more!
Our client is one of the most reputable car manufacturers in the world. They are looking to build out multiple teams in a new business avenue, committed to providing an exceptional service.
- Inbound & outbound contact centre positions across various departments: customer service, hardship team, collections, retention and more!
- First point of contact for service related queries, handling complaints and general inquiries
- Location: Scoresby (based on-site)
- Duration: temporary assignment around 6 months +
- Pay: $29.88 an hour + super
- Available full time
- Consistent full time availability (can work 40 hours per week)
- At least 12 months experience in a contact centre (inbound or outbound)
- Customer service orientated
- Problem solver - ability to objection handle, negotiate whilst understanding customer needs
- Tech savvy - comfortable working across multiple systems
Not quite right, but looking for something similar?
Join our talent pool of Weployees by applying here.
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) you join our community of individuals who are passionate about customer service and can hit the ground running in any organisation.
Are you wanting to get back into the full-time workforce? Do you need a bit of spare cash before travelling? Have you found yourself unemployed and need to pay the bills? Our Weployees come from all walks of life, and all have equal access to the same full-time opportunities.
Sign up today!
Want more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know anyone else who might be interested in becoming a Weployee, we offer referral bonuses (Terms and Conditions apply)