Inbound Sales Consultant || Contact Centre
What is Weploy?
Weploy is an Online Hiring Platform that connects our community of workers ('Weployees') to businesses across Australia ('Weployers').
Our client is a leader in the Telecommunications industry providing essential customer services across Australia.
We are looking for Inbound Sales and Retention Superstars to support our clients customer portfolio in permanent positions.
About the role:
Telecommunications role, located in the CBD. You’ll be contributing to a highly driven, customer-focused team culture.
- Inbound and outbound calls calls of service-related inquiries (average 20-25)
- Actively listening to customers to resolve queries or complaints
- Delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring all customers are getting the best value on their services and product
- Identifying areas of up-selling ensuring new and existing customers' needs are met
- Rapport building, retaining customers
- Available for late November starts
- Full-time availability (and available over the Christmas period)
- Previous Customer Service and/or sales experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Confident navigating through multiple computer systems
- Receptive of comprehensive training and frequent coaching/feedback
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; confidently tailoring solutions to meet caller's needs
Culture & Benefits:
- Strong focus on Team Culture and Work-life balance
- Inclusive and ‘hands-on’ learning environment
- Salary: $42,462.65 + Super + OTE (average annual earnings of $53,000 - $55,000)
- Great benefits, bonus and commission incentives
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes phone and video interviews, and background checks.
**Please be advised the Telecommunications industry is an essential services, this role does require you to be comfortable working onsite. Necessary COVID measures are in place to ensure health and safety at all times**