We are looking for customer service superstars, that live and breathe supporting current and new clients on a day-to-day basis over the phones.
About the role:
You’ll be contributing to a highly driven, customer-focused team culture.
While working in the internal contact centre team based in Brisbane, you'll receive continuous training to ensure you are set up for success. Not only will you be providing outstanding customer service, but building continuous rapport with their valued customers - new and existing.
- Contribute to making smart business decisions with the aim of improving processes and the overall customer experiences
- Delivering exceptional customer service across all channels
- Actively listening to customers and providing frontline feedback to the wider business
- Managing inbound calls of service-related inquiries
- Excellent understanding of business offerings, ensuring new and existing customers' needs are met
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Immediate availability for upcoming opportunities
- Full-time availability (and available over the Christmas period)
- Previous Customer Service experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer-centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships
- Excellent computer literacy skills required
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
Culture & Benefits:
- Strong focus on Team Culture and Work-life balance
- Inclusive and ‘hands-on’ learning environment
- Great benefits & Employee programs