Inbound Call Centre Representatives || Inbound Contact Centre
What is Weploy?
Weploy is an Online Hiring Platform which connects our community of casual workers ('Weployees') to businesses across Australia ('Weployers') who are in need of temporary support.
Weployers include some of the Australia’s most respected brands and largest organisations including Volkswagen and UniSuper amongst many more.
We are looking for Call Centre Representatives to help support their customer service teams throughout the 'storm' season in Australia.
Job assignments vary between 3 months to 6 months Full-Time, with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right representative(s).
Upon accepting job offer(s) via Weploy, you’ll be contributing to a highly qualified Contact Centre teams with initial internal training included to ensure you hit the ground running.
You'll be providing exceptional customer service to new and existing customers/members.
- Multiple positions from early October through to March 2021
- Job assignments vary between 3 months to 6 months FT, with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right Weployee(s)
- Flexible work arrangements, some including work from home (WFH) opportunties for SA candidates
- Managing inbound & outbound calls to help customers discuss their enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints
- Assisting customers with their Insurance claims and/or providing information on policies and product disclosures
- Discussing annual renewal options or policy changes
- Upholding a high level of customer satisfaction and focus
- Providing customer feedback and insight for the company
- Various office administration tasks
- Hourly rates from $29 - $33 hr plus Super
- Available for immediate start(s)
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Minimum of 2 years Contact Centre experience (Insurance and Financial Services highly regarded)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment either taking or making high volume calls
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- RG146 certified (not essential however highly regarded)
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes phone round(s), questionnaires, background checks and video round(s).
Opportunities will begin from early October with large intakes of up to 30 staff to begin dedicated training.
To qualify for work from home arrangements, you must have fast & reliable internet connections (i.e 4G or NBN), your own personal laptop/pc device(s), and a dedicated workstation at home. ONLY available to SA residents.
If this sounds like you, register NOW for upcoming opportunities.
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) - you join our community of talented, pre-vetted temp staff.
Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of temporary Customer Service job assignments at your fingertips.
These job offers are automatically matched to your skills/experiences, general location and availability.
Roles are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app (iOS & Android).
We'll support you throughout your journey as a Weployee and within all your job assignments.
Customer Service roles include Inbound & Outbound roles within our client’s Contact Centres.