Customer Care Consultants
Our client is Australia’s largest retail supplier with a portfolio of esteemed brands across Automotive, Lifestyle and Fitness markets.
With a dedicated contact centre team, who is driven by providing exceptional customer experiences to enhance their customer’s lives, by creating innovative solutions that inspire people to make the most of leisure time and live out their passions.
We’re seeking the best of the best CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS to join our client’s PASSIONATE and ENERGETIC customer care team where you’ll listen to the voice of customers to benefit their lives.
If you thrive in an inclusive and supportive working environment, where making a positive change everyday is the focus - we would love to hear from you!
About the role(s):
You’ll be contributing to a highly driven, customer focused team culture.
While working in the internal contact centre team based in Brendale, North Brisbane, continuous training and support is provided to ensure you are set up for success, not only providing outstanding customer service, but building continuous rapport with their valued customers.
Your focus is to:
- Contribute to making smart business decisions with the aim of improving processes and the overall customer experiences
- Delivering exceptional customer service across all channels: phone, email, and webchats
- Actively listening to customers and providing frontline feedback to the wider business
- Managing inbound calls of service related inquiries: orders, refunds, account and general inquiries and feedback
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Immediate availability
- Call centre operating hours between 7am - 7pm with flexible rostering up to 25 hours per week
- Previous Customer Service experience working within a fast paced environment
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships
- Excellent computer literacy skills required
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- Call centre experience not essential, however previous extensive experience in Retail customer service and/or Hospitality can be considered
The Culture & Benefits:
- Strong focus on Team Culture and Work life balance
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where new ideas are embraced daily
- Inclusive and ‘hands on’ learning environment
- Great benefits & Employee programs
- Healthy food options and mindfulness activities within the office & contact centre
- Brisbane office location easily accessible by train and some onsite parking
- Hourly rates from $29 per hr plus Super