Multiple Collections roles
Our clients, include some of Australia's most respected brands and largest organisations including Volkswagen and UniSuper amongst many more.
We are looking for Hardship Consultants and Collection Officers to help support their Customer Service teams.
Job assignments vary between 1 months to 6 months Full-Time, with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right representative(s).
- Available for immediate start(s)
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a fast paced Call Centre environment AND/OR
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a Hardship consultant role OR
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' Collections experience within a fast paced environment.
- Financial Services or Automotive background highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Bankruptcy/Liquidation requirements and legal procedures highly regarded.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills; ability to exceed KPI’s around successfully negotiated outcomes
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships, whilst showing empathy
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
Please note that we move fast with our registration process, which includes 6 application stages including background/compliance checks and video round(s).
If this sounds like you, register NOW for upcoming opportunities with immediate onboarding and job placements.
What is Weploy?
Weploy is an Online Hiring Platform which connects our community of casual workers, (Weployees) to businesses across Australia (Weployers) who are in need of temporary support.
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) - you join our community of talented, pre-vetted temp staff.
Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of short/long term job assignments at your fingertips within Customer Service and Call Centres teams.
These job offers are automatically matched to your skills/experiences, general location and availability.
Roles are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app (iOS & Android).
We'll support you throughout your journey as a Weployee and within all your job assignments with us.
Customer Service roles include Inbound & Outbound roles within our client’s Contact Centres.