What is Weploy?
Weploy is an on-demand hiring platform specialising in customer service roles in contact centres.
We work with major clients in industries such as telecommunications, insurance, retail and more!
Our client is one of the most reputable car manufacturers in the world. They are looking to build out multiple teams in a new business avenue, committed to providing an exceptional service.
- Collections officer position
- First point of contact for service related queries, handling complaints and general inquiries
- Start Date: TBC apply now for upcoming opportunities
- Location: Mulgrave Office (onsite role, no working from home available)
- Duration: temp assignment until end of Dec, perm positions available after
- Pay: starting from $29.88 an hour + super
- Available for immediate start(s)
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years Collections Experience within a fast paced environment.
- Financial Services or Automotive background highly regarded.
- Knowledge of Bankruptcy/Liquidation requirements and legal procedures highly regarded.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills; ability to exceed KPI’s around successfully negotiated outcomes
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships, whilst showing empathy
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes work experience questionnaires, background checks and video round(s).
If this sounds like you, register NOW for upcoming opportunities.
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) - you join our community of talented, pre-vetted temp staff.
Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of temporary Customer Service job assignments at your fingertips.
These job offers are automatically matched to your skills/experiences, general location and availability.
Roles are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app (iOS & Android).
We'll support you throughout your journey as a Weployee and within all your job assignments with us.
Customer Service roles include Inbound & Outbound roles within our client’s Contact Centres.