WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we partner closely with these platforms to provide fully integrated payments and risk services… so they can deliver the end-to-end user experiences they want without taking on the overhead they don’t want. We process billions annually for platforms including GoFundMe, Meetup, Care.com, FreshBooks, and Constant Contact.
We’re well funded and growing so much that we were recently named to the 2015 Inc. 500 list as the 62nd fastest growing private company in America. We’re also proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers, employees, and technology.
- Support development of annual expense plans by building out an interactive and dynamic volume and expense model
- Analysis and Reporting on our Profit Sharing partnerships; Profitability calculations by product type or by partner
- Investigate key drivers of variances to budget/forecast and prepare analysis on a monthly basis for appropriate budget owners.
- Working in conjunction with Sales, build out models for international processing, segment processing, or different pricing schemes
- Cash management recommendations
- Maintaining financial and business metrics
- Other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Ability to pull data from large database structures using different systems, Business Intelligence tools or via SQL
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional Excel, Word, & Powerpoint skills.
- Clear & effective communications skills
- Experience with FP&A software
- Possess initiative, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, a positive attitude and ability to perform as a team player and a project leader
- A College Degree, a CFA or CPA, or relevant coursework is preferred
- 5-10 Years of relevant work experience
WePay provides the usual perks (free lunch every day, subsidized gym membership, liberal vacation policy, Free CalTrain pass, company offsites and parties, fancy fridays, etc.), but we’re most proud of our warm, transparent, and supportive culture. We care about our employees and our customers, and we go out of our way to prove it daily. Our focus is on using our payments API to empower a whole new bottom-up economy of commerce and community and have fun doing so.