What will one work on?
Your work will be focused on designing, building and maintaining high-performance, scalable, reliable services. You will implement good patterns for scale and be empowered to enforce the high availability. You will be working on service deployments (Kubernetes), monitoring infrastructure (Sensu & Ansible), Google cloud API implementation and the deployment pipeline.
What impact will one have?
How well WePay will develop and deploy its applications will define how well we do as a company. You will drive impact through technical influence across the organization and play a critical role that includes greenfield micro-services development of the monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
What should be expected in the interview?
We want to see your problem-solving and analytical skills. Be prepared to write good, clean, scalable code. You don’t need to know our entire stack, but we’re looking for practical experience, someone who can solve production problems in the cloud.
You may be a good fit if you:
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Can debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Have experience designing, building, and operating large-scale productions systems
- Experience with Python, Java, Scala or Go
- Experience with open-source databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, or others)
Our hiring process includes:
- One phone interview with a team member
- One technical phone interview
- An on-site interview