WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we partner closely with these platforms to provide fully integrated payments and risk services… so they can deliver the end-to-end user experiences they want without taking on the overhead they don’t want. We process billions annually for platforms including GoFundMe, Meetup, Care.com, FreshBooks, and Constant Contact.
We’re well funded and growing so much that we were recently named to the 2015 Inc. 500 list as the 62nd fastest growing private company in America. We’re also proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers, employees, and technology.
- Building effective, cohesive teams in a fast-pace start-up environment
- Manage full cycle recruiting process
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities; brainstorm new ideas and implement projects as needed
- Identify potential candidates through various creative and effective means
- Maintain pipeline activity, candidate status, and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Partner closely with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Managing internal stakeholders and providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Keeping candidates continually informed with effective communications throughout the hiring process
- Drive the offer process including closing candidates
- Occasionally assist with other HR responsibilities, like on-boarding, employee training, recruiting events, etc.
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Has excellent communication skills, solid industry and market knowledge, and an overall creative and strategic approach to recruiting
- 5+ Years of experience recruiting in high-tech with a proven successful track record
- Exceptional research, communication (verbal and written), and analytical skills
- Strong interviewing, qualifying, and negotiation skills
- Can easily understand a company’s value prop and represent its brand effectively via varied channels of communication, such as emails/pitches, events, groups, partnerships, etc.
- Interested in WePay’s mission and contributing to the success of the company