Are you looking for a brand new role which is highly visible and has cross functional/ company wide influence? WePay is looking for a Partner Success Manager that will help to maximize the value Platform Partners realize after launching WePay's integrated payments solution with high focus on achieving revenue targets.
In the Partner Platform Manager role, this individual will be highly focused on cross-functional leadership, with heavy influence on product roadmap, process improvement, and company collaboration to deliver against customer asks and desires. Critical to success in this role, they must have a passion for launching new programs from concept to execution, driving the success of customer integrations, creating / launching go to market programs, and diligently protecting customer's strategic goals and desired outcome.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serves as business lead for overall customer relationship
- Acts as customer champion and trusted adviser
- Manages customer launch activities and delivers against launch objectives
- Develops success plans to drive metrics for success, foresight to reduce critical issues, and strategic recommendations
- Creates and delivers Go To Market plans to drive merchant adoption of integrated payment service
- Accelerates time to revenue and new customer ramp
- Prioritizes and drives resolution on escalated customer issues
- Drives product priorities based on customer feedback and needs cross-functionally
- Delivers Executive customer account review and stakeholder alignment on customer strategy
- Builds out partner success program to scale, for both large enterprise and long-tail
- Trains partner on payment best practices and WePay tools
- Facilitates fluid, detailed hand off for long term success of partnership
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 8-10 years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Project management experience driving new customer integration launches
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Service industry experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Passion for customer success.
WHO IS WEPAY
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we provide the payment infrastructure for software companies to enable and integrate payments into their software without the risk, regulatory or operational responsibilities. Through our payments API, we empower a whole new bottom-up economy of commerce and community. We process billions annually for platforms, including GoFundMe, Meetup, Care.com, FreshBooks, Constant Contact, Zoho and more than 1,000 other online platforms.
We're a well-funded and fast growing organization that has been named to the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists as one of the fastest growing private US companies. We are proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers and employees. It’s for this reason that we’re recognized as one of the area’s Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We provide the usual perks (free lunch every day, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.