WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our partner’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Understand the platform and payments ecosystem to identify problems and generate creative solutions for our partners
- Build technical expertise in WePay products including APIs, partner and Merchant Interfaces, our Mobile SDKs and readers and provide consultative guidance to our partners
- Manage relationships with product teams & decision makers both internally and externally
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Understanding of the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the WePays APIs, payments, and experience building mobile apps.
WHO IS WEPAY
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we provide the payment infrastructure for software companies to enable and integrate payments into their software without the risk, regulatory or operational responsibilities. Through our payments API, we empower a whole new bottom-up economy of commerce and community. We process billions annually for platforms, including GoFundMe, Meetup, Care.com, FreshBooks, Constant Contact, Zoho and more than 1,000 other online platforms.
We're a well-funded and fast growing organization that has been named to the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists as one of the fastest growing private US companies. We are proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers and employees. It’s for this reason that we’re recognized as one of the area’s Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We provide the usual perks (free lunch every day, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.