WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Review transaction information and chargebacks filed with various card brands, processors and gateways
- Process credit card inquiries, retrieval requests, chargebacks, disputes via ticketing system and payment portals
- Research and compile evidence to validate transactions to submit to processors for re-presentment
- Manage queues of dispute activity to ensure all timelines are met for proper response to acquirers.
- Consult with Customer Delight, Risk, Product and other internal teams as required.
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to chargeback claims
- Apply risk management policies and procedures to help manage and minimize losses
- Maintain strong working knowledge of card network processing and regulations
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding chargeback process, requirements and case status
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 4-5 years experience in chargebacks management in e-commerce or payments industry
- Strong relationship and communication skills to ensure proper customer interaction
- Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems
- Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
- Willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer-driven work environment
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Familiarity with SQL and scripting
- Experience in e-commerce and payment platforms
WHO IS WEPAY
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we provide the payment infrastructure for software companies to enable and integrate payments into their software without the risk, regulatory or operational responsibilities. Through our payments API, we empower a whole new bottom-up economy of commerce and community. We process billions annually for platforms, including GoFundMe, Meetup, Care.com, FreshBooks, Constant Contact, Zoho and more than 1,000 other online platforms.
We're a well funded and fast growing organization that has been named to the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists as one of the fastest growing private US companies. We are proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers and employees. It’s for this reason that we’re recognized as one of the area’s Best Places to Work by the SF Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. We provide the usual perks (free lunch every day, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.