Providing an amazing support experience to our partners is a priority that WePay takes pride in doing. In fact, we’ve even won an award for Best Customer Service Department of the Year!
We’re looking for a caring and action-oriented advocate that can work autonomously to educate and assist the end users of our largest partners. It’s your chance to grow with a startup company as it expands to other countries. Join a team of smart and fun people, and wake up each morning knowing that you’re going to be doing something meaningful.
WHO IS WEPAY
WePay is the payments partner to the platform economy. At a time when commerce increasingly flows through online platforms, we partner closely with these platforms to provide fully integrated payments and risk services… so they can deliver the end-to-end user experiences they want without taking on the overhead they don’t want. We process billions annually for platforms including GoFundMe, Meetup, FreshBooks, and Constant Contact.
We’re well funded and growing so much that we were recently named to the 2015 Inc. 500 list as the 62nd fastest growing private company in America. We’re also proud to have cultivated an open, supportive culture that cares deeply about customers, employees, and technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
A Day In the Life Includes (but is not limited to):
- Using email and online chat to help customers
- Solving lots of customer problems in a high ticket volume environment
- Collaborating with the Engineering and Product teams to optimize our product
- Developing policies and processes that will help scale our team
- This role is specifically to staff our evening shifts, typically from 1-10pm PT, although exact hours could vary depending on coverage needs
- The requirement for this role is that the agent will train in-person at our Redwood City offices from Mon-Fri 9-6pm for the first three months, then the agent will move to their full-time evening shift, which can be work from home
- This role may also require weekend evening work
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong business writing and verbal skills
- Strong customer empathy and deep care for customers
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Interest in payments industry
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Be agile and able to deal with ambiguity
- Be relentlessly resourceful
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.