Senior Product Manager
We’re seeking a truly exceptional, driven and creative Senior Product Manager to support the definition, delivery and success of the WellSky Home Health deliverables. To succeed in this role, you should have a collaborative mindset mixed in with creativity and analytical thinking. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and roadmap and then execute on the development and delivery of these solutions. The focus of this role is on requirements that improve efficiency and outcomes for clinicians. Strong candidates for this role will have a clinical background.
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the voice of the customer and future customers in decisions made regarding future products - what do they want and need?
- Validate opportunities to create customer value through improved clinical workflows that drive positive clinical outcomes.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Communicate product interoperability strategy, plans and road-maps.
- Control your product road-map and scope based on a detailed understanding of needs, requirements and resources.
- Work with our engineering team to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create demand within key market verticals and horizontal markets including trade shows, direct marketing, web marketing, and product training.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience preferred
- Experience working as a clinician in acute, ambulatory, or post-acute settings.
- Familiarity with Medicare certified Home Health & Hospice is a plus.
- Experience building business cases.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate your vision.
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban development methodology and practices.
- Experience leading customer focus groups
- Trained within the Pragmatic Marketing framework.
- A history of becoming an expert in an industry through curiosity, drive and experimentation.
- Past experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or enterprise product management.
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems.
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (about 25% of the time initially).
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.