The WellSky/Fazzi Subscription Services team is seeking a knowledgeable and driven Manager, Data Analyst & Sampling to support the CAHPS data function in our Northampton, MA office.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities
- Manage all CAHPS and Employee Engagement data analysis and reporting.
- Lead all psychometric calculations for IACET and ANCC accreditation as well as certification programs.
- Create an agency CAHPS data analysis process to promote other WellSky/Fazzi solutions.
- Manage all file support and system troubleshooting for Subscription Service products.
- Serve as software vendor point of contact for CAHPS related inquiries.
- Provide End User Acceptance Testing for Subscription Service products.
- Act as Sampling Manager in CAHPS QAP and support all CMS onsite surveyor audits in this role.
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Work with IT department to assist in system updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics or relevant study
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge required, as well as the remainder of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong understanding of statistics and data (and tools to manipulate data - some set of Tableau, R, SQL, Alteryx, Python)
- Strong ability to develop visualizations with data to drive action (and the tools to make visualizations)
- Experience working with survey and testing data
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and ability to lead team meetings.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and motivated to learn.
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Good speed and attention to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with efficient time management skills, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a creative, team environment.
- Masters degree in Math or Statistics
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.