Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual to help make life easier for patients and their families. This role connects directly with users via phone and email to make sure they have all the support they need during sensitive and often challenging times in their healthcare journey. This can include things such as a dog walker for someone recovering from knee surgery, financial grants for breast cancer medical bills, support groups for patient caregivers, and many other areas of support.
Our ideal candidate will be energized by daily communications with patients (phone and email), passionate about improving patient’s lives, and able to stay organized when handling large amounts of patient information. . This role will be responsible for outreach to patients and families, speaking with hospital staff, and finding, confirming, and recording helpful and appropriate resource information for patients to access.
What You Will Do
- Provide timely, friendly, and supportive outreach to patients, families and hospital staff by phone, email and/or mail.
- Create and share personalized support lists for patients and families utilizing Wellist’s directory of nonmedical resources
What You Bring to Wellist
- Confidentiality and discretion; Integrity and adherence to HIPAA guidelines in ; managing patient information
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; a fluency in English is required
- Technical competencies including computer skills, attention to detail, adherence to processes, data entry and a minimum three years of strong call center experience (inbound and outbound)
Wellist Culture Competencies
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Wellist partners with healthcare organizations that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to client resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here
- A meaningful mission - join a team that makes a difference for patients and families.
- Outstanding benefits - excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, up to 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career - expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup.