Wellist is seeking a driven and passionate person to support the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate is professional, self-motivated, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The Assistant to the CEO is a highly visible position, serving as strategic partner to the CEO and Wellist’s leadership team. This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain a full understanding of the details of running a small business, including: daily operations, relationship management (clients, Board of Directors, etc.), growth initiatives, and strategic planning.
This position requires comfort with working remotely in a startup environment, expertise in anticipating needs and delivering excellence across multiple priorities and a flexible schedule to support the workload of the CEO.
- 50% traditional Assistant duties, including but not limited to:
- Calendar management, travel coordination, proofreading, expense reporting, vendor relationship management, data entry and filing. Office management duties as applicable.
- Preparing and handling business and company correspondence of confidential and sensitive nature, communicating directly on behalf of the CEO with internal and external stakeholders
- 50% Strategic Project Management, including but not limited to:
- Creating and editing executive communications to support growth, client and board discussions, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents.
- Assisting in coordinating the logistics of company-wide meetings, events and offsites
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date contact list for CEO, including sourcing additional contacts (e.g., potential growth contacts)
- Owning other tasks and special projects that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Experience working with senior-level executives at a fast-paced company: 2-5 years of experience in direct support of senior-level executives. Highly skilled in calendar management, meeting and event planning, travel booking and expense report administration.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels of an organization. High attention to detail and ability to independently execute on edits to communications, presentations and collateral. Conveys a warm and professional tone in all communications (written and verbal).
- Professionalism: Demonstrates discretion and business judgment, managing confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ownership: Independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback and takes a personal stake in advancing the Wellist mission. Anticipates and proactively addresses potential deliverables, issues and roadblocks.
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, clearly communicating status updates.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a growing, fast-paced company
- Must have experience working with senior-level executives, as well as experience with various company stakeholders
- Requires experience with calendar management, meeting and event planning, travel booking, and expense report administration
Wellist partners with healthcare organizations that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to client resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here
- A meaningful mission - join a team that makes a difference for patients and families.
- Outstanding benefits - excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, up to 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career - expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup.