Remote within the US. Please do not apply if you are not authorized to work in the US.
All candidates are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC.
Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families. Our ideal candidate must be well organized and driven to improve the quality of life for patients. The Support Associate will be responsible for curating Support Plans for patients and families by leveraging data included in our proprietary vendor database.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain a good understanding of Wellist's directory of nonmedical resources.
- Create personalized recommendation documents (Support Plans) for each unique patient’s needs, based upon patient information provided and discussions with Wellist’s Support Team.
- Complete custom resource searches as required to address the full breadth of patient’s needs.
- Recommend operational and process enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency of support plan development, as applicable.
What You Bring to Wellist:
- Adherence to HIPAA guidelines; managing patient information with discretion and integrity
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; a fluency in English is required
- Technical competencies including computer skills, attention to detail, adherence to processes, data entry and a minimum three years of strong call center experience (inbound and outbound)
Wellist Culture Competencies:
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
- Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Wellist partners with healthcare organizations that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to client resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here:
- A meaningful mission - join a team that makes a difference for patients and families.
- Outstanding benefits - excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, up to 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career - expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup.