Wellist partners with healthcare organizations that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to client resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Wellist is seeking a driven and thoughtful Talent Acquisition Lead to support the scaling of our growing team across all levels of the organization. This role will work to directly source candidates and manage all interview processes to support a timely, positive, and supportive candidate experience. This position will also own onboarding new employees to ensure all hires are set up for success and provide HR project management to promote a culture of high performance, respect, and dedication to our mission.
- Creatively sources top talent for all roles across the organization
- Conducts thorough searches to identify, outreach to, and engage with top talent to build out a robust pipeline of candidates
- Utilizes available networks and creative solutions to quickly source candidates and continually foster relationships with potential pipeline of talent
- Execute full cycle recruitment process
- Responsible for screening and first round interviews for selected roles from inbound applications and recruiting outreaches
- Responsible for collecting internal feedback on candidates and coordination of offer documentation when applicable
- Assists in creation and editing of job descriptions, as well as posting and maintenance of all open positions
- Assists with the retention and development of existing talent
- Assists with onboarding for all employees and set expectations for high performance
- Acts with integrity and supports a culture of high performance, collaboration, accountability and rapid innovation
- Facilitates and supports employee on-boarding and exit processes, including documentation and tracking of necessary legal documents
- Co-coordinate with Chief of Staff, CEO and CFO for all HR-related legal paperwork and documentation for execution and appropriately maintaining to the highest level of standards and security
What We Need from You:
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message for each audience and represents the Wellist mission to all stakeholders, internal and external
Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets effectively to ensure all milestones are delivered on time and within budget
Sense of urgency: Recognizes the importance of driving a timely candidate sourcing and hiring process to ensure Wellist can continue to meet internal goals and client commitments
Collaboration: Can proactively engage others and communicate effectively cross-functionally across the entire organization
High Standards: Acts with the highest level of integrity and delivers best personal and team performance
Ownership: Generates and communicates clear priorities, independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback on advanced work product
Why work here:
A meaningful mission: Join a team passionate about making a difference in the daily lives of patients and families.
Outstanding benefits: Taking care of ourselves is important for taking care of others. Excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, up to 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
Opportunities to develop your career: Grow your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup by directly supporting the growth of the organization.