(Location: Remote candidates will be considered if eligible to work in the U.S.)
Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families to research and verify information about resources and service providers local to our clients. Our ideal candidate is committed to finding, validating, and recording vendor information that meet Wellist's quality standards so that patients and caregivers have access to the most helpful information.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for contacting (i.e. cold calling) vendors to verify accuracy of information and negotiate discounts on behalf of patients.
- Write clear, concise descriptions for users of our platform to quickly understand the most useful information about the vendor.
- Categorize vendors and recommendations so they can be personalized for patients and families looking for support and resources.
What You Bring to Wellist
- Professionalism through being on-time, reliable and having a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; a fluency in English is required.
- Technical competencies including computer skills, attention to detail, adherence to processes, data entry and a minimum three years of strong call center experience (inbound and outbound).
Wellist is a leading healthcare startup in the Boston area and partners with hospitals who truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions in the technology and healthcare community have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here
- A meaningful mission. Join a growing team that is making a difference in healthcare by improving the lives of patients and families.
- Interesting, diverse team members. Whether it’s book club, daily trivia or an international potluck, Wellist is an amazing community of caring people.
- Outstanding benefits. We offer excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career. Learn from executives and expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup.
Wellist Culture Competencies:
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
- Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change