Wellist is seeking a Patient Support Liaison to be at the forefront of improving the lives of patients and caregivers as a key ambassador for Wellist’s Consumer Navigation Program. This position requires on-site attendance at our client hospital site in Boston, MA. Patient Support Liaisons are responsible for rounding on patients, connecting with RNs, and ensuring every patient receives a warm introduction to the Wellist program and enrollment in the platform.
This team member will work closely with our Client Success and Patient Support organizations. The Support Liaison will also work closely with staff at the hospital to ensure thoughtful and organized daily setup, distribution and storage of Wellist collateral (i.e. informational packets, signage).
Delivers truly empathetic and empowering support to patients and caregivers
- Responsible for rounding on patients on-site to assist them with enrollment in Wellist’s program and the development of a personalized, non-clinical support plan
- Clearly and effectively communicates options with patients and caregivers; provides follow-up support if necessary
- Supports clients and those they serve with non-standard needs when they arise; delivers creative solutions to ensure all members are supported
- Facilitates connections between patients, Wellist and clients to ensure seamless experience across on-site, web and call center interactions
- Manages influx of patients, strong communication skills, being proactive, helping to manage environment, answering patient questions, and proactively engages others to ensure continuous improvement
- Communicates effectively across Wellist and client teams
- Quickly learns and adapts to changing needs, while always upholding Wellist values and integrity
- Captures best practices and metrics from the field to help identify opportunities for process improvement; shares challenges, learnings, and recommendations with Wellist colleagues
- Empathy: Able to understand and address evolving patient and caregiver needs throughout the patient journey
- Communication: Exhibits succinct and clear written and oral communication skills; capable of focusing on high impact messaging
- Resilience: Able to practice patience and the active listening skills required to provide patients and caregivers with necessary tools to enhance their experience
- Enthusiasm: Demonstrates a passion for the Wellist mission, and a commitment to improving the lives of patients and caregivers
- Safety: Able to adhere to CDC and client COVID-19 guidelines regarding PPE, sanitation and hygiene, and patient interactions
- Authorized to work in United States
- Able to travel work on site at Boston based hospital.
- Must show proof of COVID -19 vaccination
- Conversational Spanish speaker (preferred)
- Some experience in a clinical setting (preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of success
- Flexible or part-time work arrangements available
Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here:
- A meaningful mission. Join a growing team that is making a difference in healthcare by improving the lives of patients and families.
- Interesting, diverse team members. Whether it’s book club, daily trivia or an international potluck, Wellist is an amazing community of caring people.
- Outstanding benefits. We offer excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career. Learn from executives and expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare company.