(Boston preferred, remote candidates considered if eligible to work in the U.S.)
Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families. Our ideal candidate must be well organized and driven to improve the quality of life for patients. They will be responsible for finding, confirming, and recording helpful and appropriate vendor information for patients to access.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver timely, friendly, and supportive outreach to patients, families and hospital staff by phone, email and/or mail.
- Work closely with internal team stakeholders as well as external parties including direct communication with patients, families and hospital staff.
- Maintain a good understanding of Wellist's directory of non-medical resources
What You Bring to Wellist:
- Adherence to HIPAA guidelines; managing patient information with discretion and integrity
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; a fluency in English is required
- Technical competencies including computer skills, attention to detail, adherence to processes, data entry and a minimum three years of strong call center experience (inbound and outbound)
Wellist Culture Competencies:
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
- Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why work here
- A meaningful mission. Join a growing team that is making a difference in healthcare by improving the lives of patients and families.
- Interesting, diverse team members. Whether it's book club, daily trivia or an international potluck, Wellist is an amazing community of caring people.
- Outstanding benefits. We offer excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career. Learn from executives and expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup.