Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Why Work Here:
- A meaningful mission. Join a growing team that is making a difference in healthcare by improving the lives of patients and families.
- A fun office environment. The fridge is always stocked, the snacks are abundant, and we even have a dog or two to snuggle.
- Interesting, diverse team members. Whether it's book club, daily trivia or an international potluck, Wellist is an amazing community of caring people.
- Outstanding benefits. We offer excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO, and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career. Learn from executives and expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup. Company off-sites help us align on the strategic priorities, spend time with team members, and possibly enjoy an escape room.
- Delicious perks. We love Bagel Wednesdays so much, we named our conference rooms after our favorites (meet you in Sesame).
Wellist is seeking a driven Recruiting Coordinator to support the scaling of our growing team. This role will work closely with hiring executives and managers to recruit open roles and onboard new employees. Initially this role will report to the CTO/CPO and focus on filling key engineering, product, vendor directory and patient support vacancies. The ideal candidate will help source the next generation of Wellists and promote a culture of high performance, respect, and service.
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the recruitment of top talent across the organization by:
- Posting open positions and actively maintaining and promoting all job postings
- Conducting LinkedIn searches and attending key networking events to identify and engage with top talent
- Triaging applications in partnership with the hiring manager
- Maintaining Greenhouse
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with candidates and internal team members
- Screening candidates from inbound applications and recruiting outreaches, as assigned
- Soliciting and socializing internal feedback on candidates to expedite hiring decisions
- Managing candidate communications including (but not limited) process updates, offer documents, background checks with empathy and professionalism
- Supporting candidate onboarding and professional development, as requested
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message for each audience.
Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets effectively to ensure all milestones are delivered on time and within budget.
Collaboration: Can proactively engage others and communicate effectively cross-functionally across the entire organization.
High Standards: Acts with the highest level of integrity and delivers best personal and team performance.
Ownership: Generates and communicates clear priorities, independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback on advanced work product.
Wellist Cultural Competencies:
- Refreshing: You bring an upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: You understand others’ experiences and emotions. You act with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: You take accountability for helping others succeed. You can coach and develop others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: You speak truthfully and act with integrity. You make, and follow through on commitments, honoring deadlines.
- Adaptable: You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change