Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Wellist is seeking a Patient Support Liaison to be at the forefront of improving the lives of patients and caregivers as a key ambassador for Wellist’s Integrated Patient Experience Solutions. Patient Support Liaisons help connect our clients’ patients and their caregivers to non-clinical support via our online tool and call center. These team members will work closely with the Director of Client Services. Support Liaisons will also be responsible for registering patients and providing navigation support on-site.
- Delivers truly empathetic and empowering support to patients and caregivers
- Responsible for meeting with patients and caregivers on-site to assist them with program enrollment and the development of a personalized, non-clinical support plan
- Clearly and effectively communicates options with patients and caregivers; provides follow-up support if necessary
- Supports clients and those they serve with non-standard needs when they arise; delivers creative solutions to ensure all members are supported
- Facilitates connections between patients, Wellist, and clients to ensure seamless experience across on-site, web, and call center interactions
- Communicates effectively across Wellist and client teams
- Quickly learns and adapts to changing needs, while always upholding Wellist values and integrity
- Captures best practices and metrics from the field to help identify opportunities for process improvement; shares challenges, learnings, and recommendations with Wellist colleagues
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of success
- Compassion: Able to understand and address evolving patient and caregiver needs throughout the patient journey
- Communication: Exhibits succinct and clear written and oral communication skills; capable of focusing on high impact messaging
- Resilience: Able to practice patience and the active listening skills required to provide patients and caregivers with necessary tools to enhance their experience
- Enthusiasm: Demonstrates a passion for the Wellist mission, and a commitment to improving the lives of patients and caregivers
Wellist Culture Competencies:
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
- Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change