Wellist is a fast-growing healthcare startup that partners with hospitals who truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions in the technology and healthcare community have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
What You Will Build:
An important part of our solution is an online tool that generates algorithm-based recommendations for patients and their families. These recommendations are pulled from our proprietary database. The Resource Development Manager and their team are responsible for creating and maintaining this database by collecting information about vendors primarily through online research and vetting the vendors primarily through phone calls and emails. The manager will ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the input into our database. This is critically important in ensuring that what patients and their families see is helpful, accurate, and up-to-date.
This role establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day team operations, monitors for compliance with established policies and quality guidelines, and works in close collaboration with Product and Client Launch teams to ensure high end-user satisfaction and on-time launches.
- Team Management: Hire and manage Resource Development Representative staff within the prescribed policies of Wellist. Create and manage team culture of service excellence and patient-/family-centricity.
- Analytics and Reporting: Create and report to Leadership or key quality and efficiency metrics
- Collaboration: Work alongside Product and Client Launch teams to ensure high end-user satisfaction and on-time launches.
- Quality Improvement: Participate in departmental and organization-wide quality assurance activities.
- Directory Maintenance: leading by example, the Resource Directory Manager is expected to also directly contribute to database creation and maintenance.
What We Need From You:
Compassionate: Personally committed to improving the lives of patients and family caregivers
Adaptable: Ability to be flexible and wear multiple hats at a fast pace healthcare startup
Communication: Able to communicate with team of Resource Development Representatives and colleagues on other teams to ensure success
Attention to detail: Delivers work that is accurate and complete
Work ethic: Is self-driven to meet and exceed expectations. Consistently delivers high levels of personal and team performance
- Minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while achieving expected results.
- Positive, can-do attitude; outstanding listening and relationship building skills; ability to mentor, guide and motivate direct reports through demonstration of best practices and leading by example.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.