Wellist is a leading healthcare startup in the Boston area and partners with hospitals who truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions in the technology and healthcare community have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families to research and verify information about resources and service providers local to our clients. A successful Vendor Analyst will be committed to finding, confirming, and recording vendor information that meet Wellist's quality standards so that patients and caregivers have access to the most helpful information.
An important part of our solution is an online tool that generates algorithm-based recommendations for patients and their families, and the Vendor Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining the content visible to our patients. You will collect information about vendors and will be responsible for entering preliminary contact and vendor-specific details into Wellist's database.
- Outstanding, positive attitude and work ethic
- Develops high quality listings efficiently and effectively
- Thoughtfully collects and enter vendor’s contact information into database for future business development and lays foundation for continuing relationships
- Writes accurate, easy-to-read listings for each vendor that highlight information important to patients and caregivers, always keeping patient at the center of description.
- Accurately collect and enter information in the directory database (i.e. address, type of service, pricing), including information that is appropriately coded / classified so they can be matched to patient survey answers
- Maintains and update accuracy of existing database listings and vendor contacts, proactively seeks improvements
- Comfortable making outbound calls to negotiate discounts with vendors
- Native-level fluency in English is required
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Empathetic: Understands the needs of patients and families and writes listings with patients in mind
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Attention to detail: Delivers work that is accurate and complete
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard. Delivers the best personal performance at all times
- Enthusiasm: Self-motivated, able to prioritize multiple issues, solid organizational skills, ability to track projects/tasks and follow through as needed. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Personally committed to improving the lives of patients and family caregivers
- Follow through on Commitments: Able to manage time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines
Wellist Cultural Competencies
- Refreshing: You bring an upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: You understand others’ experiences and emotions. You act with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: You take accountability for helping others succeed. You can coach and develop others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: You speak truthfully and act with integrity. You make, and follow through on commitments, honoring deadlines.
- Adaptable: You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change
Why work here
- A meaningful mission. Join a growing team that is making a difference in healthcare by improving the lives of patients and families.
- A fun office environment. The fridge is always stocked, the snacks are abundant, and we even have a dog or two to snuggle.
- Interesting, diverse team members. Whether it's book club, daily trivia or an international potluck, Wellist is an amazing community of caring people.
- Outstanding benefits. We offer excellent medical and dental insurance coverage, life & disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and a generous parental leave policy.
- Opportunities to develop your career. Learn from executives and expand your resume with a Series A stage healthcare startup. Company off-sites help us align on the strategic priorities, spend time with team members and possibly enjoy an escape room.
- Delicious perks. We love Bagel Wednesdays so much, we named our conference rooms after our favorites (meet you in Sesame).