Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
The Senior Manager, Client Operations will be responsible for ensuring sustained program success by engaging and delighting our provider clients. In this role you will own execution of account operations, including tracking program success by client, running analytics reports, and deploying new patient-facing initiatives. If you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and applying creative problem solving to build and sustain program momentum, then this role is for you.
The Senior Manager, Client Operations will report to the Director, Client Delivery and will work closely with teams across the organization. Most notably this role is responsible for assuming account ownership from the Experience Strategy and Design team following program implementation, and working closely with the Patient Support team—which provides phone and on-site support to client patients and families—to ensure program success.
Key Outcomes and Deliverables:
- Manage on-going client operations to ensure all Wellist programs are delivered with excellence, on-time and under budget
- Execute staff communication campaigns to help drive staff referrals to Wellist
- Manage manufacturing and distribution of patient-facing materials (including signage, kiosks, on-site collateral, email and direct mail campaigns)
- Attend client events and provide ongoing staff education as requested
- Run and circulate client reporting to measure and improve performance
- Audit client programs (i.e. directory, product, marketing, client services) to ensure all quality standards are met or exceeded
- Build strong, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive client programs to full potential
- Nurture client relationships to drive value and identify opportunities for iterative program improvements
- Support clients and those they serve with ad-hoc needs when they arise; deliver creative solutions to ensure all program performance metrics are met or exceeded
- Manage budget and relationships with vendor partners to optimize value and cost
- Shares data, challenges, learnings, and recommendations with Wellist colleagues and partners with internal stakeholders to codify and prioritize improvement initiatives
- 5+ years of client management experience at an established, B2B2C startup or healthcare company.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of success maintaining client relationships
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus
- Authorized to work in United States
- Collaboration and Communication: Can proactively engage others and communicate effectively with customers and colleagues cross-functionally across Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Client Delivery and Call Support as well as to senior management.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules effectively to ensure all milestones are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ownership: Generates and communicates clear priorities, independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback.
- Resilience: Able to practice patience and the active listening skills required to provide client staff with necessary tools to engage with the program
- Enthusiasm: Demonstrates a passion for the Wellist mission, and a commitment to improving the lives of patients and caregivers
Wellist Culture Competencies:
- Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
- Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
- Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
- Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
- Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change