Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellist’s outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year – Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie – Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
Wellist is seeking a detail-oriented individual with a commitment to making life easier for patients and their families to collect and verify information about resources and service providers local to our clients. A successful Resource Directory Specialist will be committed to finding, confirming, and recording vendor information that meet Wellist's quality standards so that patients and caregivers have access to the most helpful information. You will be responsible for online research and entering vendor information while following Wellist's format.
What you will build:
Our product is an online tool that generates custom recommendations for patients and their families, and the Resource Directory Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining the content visible to our patients. You will collect information about vendors, and will be responsible for entering preliminary contact and vendor-specific details into Wellist's database.
Act as Wellist representative and patient advocate and develop high quality listings efficiently and effectively.
- Create a rich patient support resource network by identifying a comprehensive list of qualified vendors for each category (i.e. Lodging, Transportation, Parking, Meal delivery, etc.)
- Accurately collect and enter information in the directory database (i.e. address, type of service, pricing) including information that is appropriately coded / classified so they can be matched to patient survey answers
- Write accurate, easy-to-read listings for each vendor that highlight information important to patients and caregivers, always keeping the patients’ needs at the center of the description
- Maintain and update accuracy of existing database listings and vendor contacts, proactively seeking improvements
Timeframe & Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm or 12pm - 8pm (EST)
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates also fluent in Vietnamese or Spanish are strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound calls to negotiate discounts with vendors
- Strong computer skills
Compassionate: Personally committed to improving the lives of patients and family caregivers. Writes listings with patients in mind
Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose. Focuses on the most important message
Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
Attention to detail: Delivers work that is accurate and complete
Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard. Delivers the best personal performance at all times
Wellist Culture Competencies:
Refreshing: Brings upbeat “can-do” attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
Empathetic: Understands others’ experiences and emotions. Acts with kindness, compassion and respect
Empowering: Takes accountability for helping others succeed. Coaches and develops others at all levels of the organization
Trustworthy: Does what is right. Speaks truthfully and acts with integrity. Follows through on commitments
Adaptable: Flexible. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change