CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience.
WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications across healthcare organizations, WELL Health reduces unnecessary provider stress and potential errors, while increasing patient visits and loyalty.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named No.10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL’s Customer Success team is looking for an experienced Customer Success Executive to join our growing organization. You will drive customers’ use of the WELL platform and ensure customer retention, growth, and overall customer satisfaction.
Customer Success Executives fully engage our most strategic customers at all levels. You will be responsible for establishing and building strong relationships with WELL’s customers, while also working with our internal teams, such as the Integration, Implementation, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support. As the liaison between WELL and our customers, you are an expert communicator and customer advocate.
This position is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and are passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Deliver and delight for WELL's customers with a red carpet experience.
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes and touch points, including executive sponsor programs, regular business reviews, renewals and expansions.
- Drive True Value for Customers
- Grow customer’s depth of understanding of product use cases and capabilities to deliver value and ROI.
- Be a trusted advisor and an expert on the healthcare technology space.
- Drive Alignment with Renewals & Expansions
- Uncover opportunities and engage internal teams to drive revenue within your customer base.
- Retain 100% of your book of business; grow net retention; build strong CXO relationships to deliver on customer needs.
- Key Internal Relationship Alignment
- Align with WELL internal teams including Billing, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (or equivalent experience); MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare tech in a customer-facing role.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Skilled at handling multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously, with an inclusive team approach
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a data-driven focus
- A mindset of inclusion and inspiration
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Well Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Well Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.