ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL’s Business Development team is looking for a talented Strategic Alliances (partnerships) Director to join our growing organization. You will be essential in managing WELL's relationships with marquis strategic partners and expanding WELL’s ecosystem of integrations. Your role is essential to proving the viability of WELL's communication platform and will be a significant revenue driver for the organization.
You will have opportunities to engage with WELL’s clients, partners, and all levels of WELL staff. You will directly support the VP of Alliances and will be responsible for driving revenue from existing partners, expanding the pipeline of potential partners, ensuring those potential partners are moved through the partnership process in a timely manner, and building lasting relationships, financial and otherwise, with those partners.
You are a self-starter that is motivated by building revenue generating relationships through a balance of detailed project/account management responsibilities, and you have an understanding of the healthcare ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about healthcare and looking for your new opportunity at a fast-moving startup.
- Own executive level relationships with key strategic channel partners and drive revenue from those partnerships.
- Drive revenue through co-marketing/co-selling activities with integrated and channel partners
- Collaborate with the VP of Alliances to maintain a strategic roadmap of partnership opportunity categories and key targets within each category
- Work with WELL Product and Leadership teams to align partner targets with WELL's strategic business priorities
- Integrate workflows and define value proposition with WELL's partner targets
- Travel (when appropriate) to attend conferences and industry events to prospect the market for partnership opportunities, meet with WELL partners, and customers
- Work cross-functionally between WELL's leadership and delivery team
- BS/BA in Business Administration (or equivalent) - MBA/MHA/MPH preferred
- 7 - 15 years of healthcare workflow experience (provider, payor, employer, or vendor side)
- 5+ years of in role with business development (marketing, product/market alignment, direct sales)
- Broad knowledge of the patient journey
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes including qualification criteria, talk tracks, product knowledge, industry knowledge
- Polished presentation skills and comfort with executives
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Willingness to travel: 25% travel role (when travel resumes)
- Understanding of legal obligations for channel partners
- Technical / Product Management experience
- SaaS experience
- Marketing experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA with offices in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA (forthcoming). For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located anywhere within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.