Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to broaden your career? Do you love training others and helping Sales teams exceed their goals? Enhance your skillset as an early member of our new Sales Enablement team at a hyper growth company!
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL Health is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support our growing Sales organization. You will report to our Director of Sales Enablement. You will have the opportunity to complete projects independently with minimal guidance and much of your work will involve optimizing overall sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your knowledge to a growing team. The Sales Enablement function is new to WELL, so you have the opportunity to make an impact and assist the entire Sales organization.
You will have strong business consulting and analytical skills and be able to facilitate external collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results. You will also be able to quickly adapt to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and create pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking for their next Sales Enablement role and interested in healthcare.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for the sales organization.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, and Customer Success
- Optimize, execute and manage certifications and training. Typical subject matter includes marketing collateral, messaging for sales meetings, use case presentations, proof point presentations, product news, incentive programming, sales support, and demo environment maintenance.
- Understand industry best practices of core enablement functions, such as training, certifications, and facilitating campaigns. Measure success and continuously improve execution of enablement functions.
- 2+ years of sales enablement experience within an enterprise solutions sales organization
- A proven track record of solving complex problems, driving initiatives cross functionally, and clear ability to explain complex concepts to audiences in a simplistic way
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong conceptual understanding of sales processes and methodology
- Ability to find data to create and execute on sales strategies and initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and G-Suite
- Healthcare experience
- Lessonly or other LMS experience
- Seismic or other CMS experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are open to candidates that are already based in the US and seeking a permanently remote position. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.