ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELLTM Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare and ranked #170 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
WELL is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our fast-paced, growing sales organization. As an SDR at WELL, you will be a member of the talented Sales Development Team and work under the guidance of our Sales Development Representative Manager.
SDRs are responsible for identifying, developing, and engaging key stakeholders at top healthcare organizations. Your key outcome is setting up quality product demonstrations to drive WELL’s sales pipeline.
This is an exciting and rewarding role for anyone that wants to develop or even kick-start their career in sales. There are many opportunities for career development and progression – with successful SDRs becoming Senior SDRs, and then Account Executives (AE's).
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel WELL’s sales pipeline
- Strategic research and pre-call planning
- High volume of daily outreach via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn
- Managing and prioritizing your bank of leads in Salesforce
- Effectively following up with prospects with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate with peers, AEs, and sales leadership to hone and develop outreach strategies
- Innate interest in startups, sales, and technology
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- Optimist and with an insatiable desire to never stop learning
- Team player that enjoys challenges
- Previous SDR experience for a SAAS B2B company
- Healthcare experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce experience
- Cold calling experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work around January 2022. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are within driving distance or willing to relocate to Lehi, Utah.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that Well Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. Well Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.