ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL Health is looking for a talented Manager of Marketing Operations to join our growing Revenue Operations team. You will report directly into our VP of Revenue. As the Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for providing data and analyses that lead to genuinely actionable recommendations and deepens understanding of marketing analytics. This individual will create metrics that are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and measured to enable meaningful analysis. The Manager of Marketing Operations helps drive decisions to shape our customers' experience.
This is an exciting role if you are looking for your next challenge at a startup. You will be working in a fast-paced and growing environment where your expertise and experience will play a critical role within the company.
Broadly, you will be responsible for working with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess the impact of Marketing programs.
- Ensures data quality is of highest priority with no errors
- Pulls, consolidates, and analyzes data from multiple sources and translates into actionable insights on ways to improve customer experience
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop define and track key metrics and indicators for customer engagement and user satisfaction intent
- Builds and publishes self-serve dashboards and reports
- Identifies opportunities to streamline data gathering and provides analytics and insights to meet reporting requirements
- Develops models and monitors data to provide end-to-end view of marketing performance through the creation and communication of a marketing and sales attribution model
- Understands marketing and sales funnels, and visualizes full funnel performance, demand modeling, and lead/pipeline forecasting
- Tracks all key marketing and funnel metrics to identify key trends and opportunities for optimization across the customer journey
- Builds, communicates, and maintains a suite of dashboards, BI applications, standardized reports, and native reporting within the Martech stack to track Marketing's key performance indicators against departmental objectives/targets
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal teams on data and analysis, and train users on reporting tools
- Creates predictive models to forecast campaign performance and marketing's contribution to pipeline
- Works across the entire product lifecycle, from identifying problems and defining solutions to launching and conducting post-launch evaluations and ongoing improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role that involved data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience with web analytics and tracking
- Experience in all aspects of the analytical process including data mining, and statistical theories, principles, and practices
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Strong skills with data collection and data analysis, experience with BI tools and SQL
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels and and all various departments
- Strong prioritization and time management skills; able to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Curious mindset and a proactive approach to problem solving
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. The ideal candidate will be located in the Midwest, USA. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.