SDRs are arguably the most important people on Welkin’s growing Outbound Sales team, because it all starts with your emails, your phone calls, your message. Without great SDRs, the Sales team goes nowhere and Welkin cannot fulfill its mission of helping people living with chronic disease lead happier, healthier lives.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with Marketing and Account Executive (AE) teams to define our Ideal Company and Customer Profiles
- Conducting in-depth account-based research to create tailored messaging that leads to high lead conversions
- Running effective outreach (emailing and calling) campaigns to prospective customers
- Ensuring a smooth transition during SDR-AE customer handoff
- Working hand-in-hand with Marketing and Product to refine and align messaging
- Operating autonomously beyond your role to help the team continuously improve our processes and strategies
- Developing new professional skills and growing into roles on teams such as AE, Marketing, Product, etc.
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Getting up to speed on the Welkin platform and how it’s used by customers in different market segments
- Connecting the dots between challenges faced by prospective customers and the benefits Welkin’s product can bring
- Articulating our value prop through tailored outbound campaigns
- Optimizing campaign conversions through rigorous A/B testing of subject line, email content, send time, etc.
- Continuously generating and iterating on creative email content and other outbound sales strategies
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- You are creative, collaborative, and fantastic at written & verbal communication
- 2+ years experience working as a customer-oriented professional
- Operate with a “you first, me last” mentality
- Possess a growth mindset
- You are a fast-learner who thrives in fast-paced environments and are excited about playing a key role in refining our outbound sales strategy
- Will continually learn and practice communication techniques grounded in human psychology (non-verbal communication, charisma, body language, vocal tonality, presentation skills, etc.)
- Believe a career in Sales is a noble profession, fuels positive impact, and is grounded in integrity
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.