SDRs are arguably the most important people on Welkin’s growing Outbound Sales team, because it all starts with your emails, your phone calls, your message. Without great SDRs, the Sales team goes nowhere and Welkin cannot fulfill its mission of empowering health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales teams to source qualified business opportunities for Welkin Health
- Conducting in-depth account-based research to create tailored messaging for prospective customers
- Daily cold-calling and lead generation campaigns to drive new customer acquisition
- Work successfully alongside the team in a fast-paced environment with an eagerness to learn
- Internalize the Welkin mission and comfortably articulate value proposition to accelerate the sales cycle and foster relationships
- Meet and exceed quotas of KPIs through cold-calling and sales accepted leads as assigned by the Sales Development Manager
- Bring an eagerness to learn everyday with a positive outlook
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDR team metrics
- Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize productivity
- Developing new professional skills and growing into roles on teams such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Fully understand and articulate the value proposition of the Welkin platform and how it’s leveraged by customers in different market segments
- Become familiar with the sales and marketing tools that we are equipped with to use in our day-to-day activities
- Demonstrate the ability to strategically build lead lists with the resources we are given, with a strong emphasis on outbound
- Work closely with the sales organization to boost ramp time and execute on delivering results as a team
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, lead generation and/or marketing, with a strong emphasis on outbound
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to successfully perform in a collaborative environment and give and receive feedback professionally
- Possess a growth mindset
- You are a fast-learner who thrives in fast-paced environments and are excited about playing a key role in refining our outbound sales strategy
- You are creative, collaborative, and fantastic at written and verbal communication
- Believe a career in Sales is a noble profession, fuels positive impact, and is grounded in integrity
- Prior experience with working Enterprise and/or Strategic Accounts
- Advanced experience with Salesforce CRM and Outreach.io
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $75 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $50 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.